Sunday 18 November 2012

Family Card Challenge 15 - Distress Mania

Since stamp collecting is an age-old hobby, and I pictured a distressed look to my card rather than colouring in a stamp with distress ink, I decided to use a sheet of stamp paper that I found last week at the craft store. I tore the edges and inked them with Tea Dye distress ink and Burnt Copper ColorBox Queue ink. All the edges of every paper has either torn or cut and has been inked with these colours. The striped paper and the paisley is a reversible sheet of paper I found to colour co-ordinate with the stamp paper. I used a pinking shears which resembles the edge of a stamp for the borders of the small cut outs. The inside left of the card has a removable tag around which I tied some raffia. The right side of the inside I use my Cuttlebug to emboss the Happy Birthday paper and ran my ink pads over it and stickled parts of it.
Front of the card
Inside left of the card with removable tag
Inside right of the card
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!