Sunday 18 November 2012

Family Card Challenge 21 - 21st or other number birthday

I coloured in a Gurlee Girl stamp with Copics and used Crystal Stickles on her belt and shoes. The backing paper is Bo Bunny with a Bazzill dotted swiss border. I sewed a doily to a circle I cut out with a decorative scissors. I added some Prima roses and flowers and some sticky pearls in the corners. I stuck a Happy Birthday on of the petals.

For the inside of the card, I did 2 pages, both using Bo Bunny paper. I made a tag to write on and used a Martha Stewart border punch on the top. The other page I stuck some lace and pearls on with glue dots to border the page. I traced the 21 Linda made for me and cut out by hand the new 21 and used Stickles on it. I made another circle and doily and used thick double sided tape to attach the 21.
Front of the card
Inside left of the card
Inside right of the card
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!