Sunday 10 March 2013

2013 Family Challenge 1 - Love


This is so awesome being back to a normal schedule and starting our 2013 card challenges. My sister in law chose this week's challenge.

I used a brown and beige Bazzill cardstock for the base of my card. My patterned paper is from the Bo Bunny Gift of Love collection. The two Magnolia stamps are my favourites which I've been wanting to use for a long time and I coloured them with Copics and added a bit of Frosted Lace Stickles. The words are little wooden letters. I never had a Y in the bag so "you" had to become "u".
I used the Matha Stewart heart punch and stickled the red heart. My mom crocheted a little circle for me and I added some ribbon and bows. I added some beads to a pin in the top left corner. I decoupaged some of the patterned paper onto the back of a flat marble and put it in the centre of a flower. Say it with Crystals flourishes and some red ric rac and flowers finish it off.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!