Thursday 23 May 2013

2013 Family Challenge 17 - Light pink and black

I cut a rectangle out of the black/silver paper which is from the DCWV Twinkle Glints paper pack. I embossed a piece of white cardstock with the dots which I attached to the back of the black/silver paper. I coloured the girl on her bicycle with Copics and Stickles. She is a laser cut matt board by Celebr8 (celebr8.com). I attached her with double sided tape.The flower is made up of two flowers from Prima Essentials Raspberry and a rose which I stuck together and stickled.The words "Life is but a dream" is from a K&Co sticker pack and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby (hobbylobby.com) which was the hugest craft stores I loved to shop in America.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!