Monday 15 September 2014

2014 Card Girls Challenge 2 - Love


I used a Lili of the Valley stamp, coloured with Copics, Stickles and some Glossy Accents. I used a white marker to make some highlights in her hair. I cut the stamped image with a Nesties and distressed the edges with Tumbled Glass distress ink as well as the background rectangle. My papers are sewn onto the pink background paper. The check paper is from a Fizzy Moon Hearts & Flowers paper pack. The Love and hearts are cut on the Silhouette Cameo and have Stickles Frosted Lace on. I added some roses and sticky pearls. The lace is a new one I bought recently...I think over Christmas when my sister and and I visited her local craft shop ...so pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!